Re: Who is using this Newsgroup?

rda@best.com
03 Oct 1997 10:11:01

From: "Ignacio Dayrit" <rda@best.com>

Greetings,
I'm Ignacio Dayrit, with the City of Emeryville. Emeryville is an EPA
brownfields pilot recepient. My interests are work-related and personal.
I like following all the developments related to remediation and
development of contaminated sites - brownfields or otherwise. I also like
to follow what issues community groups have in the redevelopment of these
sites.
Personally, I'm interested in sustainable development and military base
conversions, particularly overseas.
Career/Pro's doing a great job, facilitating these discussions.