Looking for the great, the good, the so-so, the bad and the ugly , B

wrkeeper@teleport.com
05 Dec 1997 17:35:14

From: Willamette Riverkeeper <wrkeeper@teleport.com>
Subject: Looking for the great, the good, the so-so, the bad and the ugly , Brownfield projects

Hello,

Can anyone help point me to some good and bad examples of brownfield projects??

I am especially interested in projects involving community groups that
received EPA funding.

thank you,

don

"Conservation begins with the boots on your feet." -- Dr. Dian Fossey

"If people hold fast to these priorities: Family, business, and community,
and if we are steadfast in preserving the quality of our environment, then
Portland will remain one of the best places on Earth to live, to prosper,
and to raise a new generation to carry on our traditions." -- J.E. "Bud"
Clark, former Portland mayor

Willamette Riverkeeper
P.O. Box 11606
Portland, OR 97211-0606