1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: peter strauss <pstrauss@igc.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: investment funds for brownfield reclamation

While I do not have specific information concerning your question (e.g.,
lenders, insurance companies), I would suggest that a good start would
be looking at Netscape, which built its headquarters in Mountain View on
a Superfund site known as MEW.  Also, several years ago, EPA Region IX
conducted workshops at the Tucson International Airport Superfund site
with the intent to encourage development and stop a decline in property
values.  Craig Cooper was the RPM at the time and he may be a good
resource.

Peter Strauss