1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Tony Chenhansa <tonyc@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:38:38 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Monday 4/12/99 Brownfields Introductions

Monday 4/12/99 Brownfields Introductions

16) Katherine Reilly     Beveridge & Diamond
17) Marjorie Lifsey     Lewis and Clark College
18) Michael Gerrard     Arnold & Porter
19) Keith Welks     Phoenix Land Recycling Company
20) Kris Sarri     Department of Housing and Urban Development
21) Ann Goode     Northeast Midwest Institute
22) Maxine Leichter     LA City Environmental Affairs Department
23) Gene Schmittgens     Ziercher & Hocker