1999 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "cpeo@cpeo.org" <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Update on Brownfields Listserve

We want to inform all of our list subscribers that we are currently
undergoing a change of Internet Service Providers to host our Brownfields
listserve.  IGC has decided to discontinue its list hosting services and we
are in the process of transitioning to our new provider, Topica.

During this transition we have been able to post messages directly to the
old list from CPEO but have not been able to receive responses from our
subscribers.  If you have posted something to cpeo-brownfields@igc.org
since October 4th and it has not been sent out please re-send your message
to cpeo@cpeo.org.  We will make sure it is posted as soon as possible.  You
should be receiving an introduction message from Topica in the near future
outlining the new commands and features for the list.  Until that time
please continue to send messages to cpeo@cpeo.org. Please note subscribers
will not need to re-subscribe to the Topica listserve.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to
having our list running smoothly again very soon.  Thanks for your
participation and for your patience.

If you have any questions please call 415-405-7751 or send an e-mail to
cpeo@cpeo.org.