2002 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: delicajw@email.uc.edu
Date: 1 Mar 2002 14:44:34 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] EPA and Title VI

Can someone please tell me if it is true that the EPA has not yet
devised and released its final Title VI Guidance for EPA Recipients
Administering Environmental Permitting Programs or the Guidance for
Investigating Complaints Challenging Permits.

I as understood it, public comment on these two guidance documents
ended August 28, 2000, but a final revised version of these drafts
has not been issued.

Is this accurate?

Thanks in advance.

John Delicath

John Delicath
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication
Research Associate, Center for Environmental Communication Studies
University of Cincinnati
(513) 556-4442
delicajw@email.uc.edu