2003 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 12 Sep 2003 19:26:13 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] AAI Reg-Neg update

I described the performance based approach in my report on the July
meeting, which may be found at http://www.cpeo.org/lists/brownfields/2003/msg00046.html.

The recent drafts of the regulation would mandate at least ONE interview
with the current owner, occupant, or its representative. Additional
interviews would be required, as needed, to achieve the goals of the Inquiry.

Lenny