2006 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 25 Mar 2006 18:21:55 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] National Lead, Sayresville, New Jersey

Builder, boro get busy on Nat'l Lead effort
LNR plan splits redevelopment project into five districts

BY MICHAEL ACKER
Sayreville Suburban (NJ)
March 23, 2006

With the builder now in place, negotiations will get under way on an agreement to redevelop Sayreville's National Lead site.

LNR Property Corp. is now working with Sayreville officials to negotiate a cohesive development agreement for the project, valued at $1.7 billion.

"We want to conclude negotiations as soon possible so that we can develop as soon as possible," said LNR's senior vice president, David Hall, who heads the Quincy, Mass.-based firm's Northeast region. Hall said the goal is to finish those negotiations over the next six to 12 months.

http://suburban.gmnews.com/news/2006/0323/Front_Page/001.html
--

Lenny Siegel Director, Center for Public Environmental Oversight c/o PSC, 278-A Hope St., Mountain View, CA 94041 Voice: 650/961-8918 or 650/969-1545 Fax: 650/961-8918 <lsiegel@cpeo.org> http://www.cpeo.org