2006 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 1 Nov 2006 19:28:40 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Face-to-Face Subsidies Debate, November 13, 2:45 pm

Fascinated, impressed, or angered by the recent Brownfields Internet Forum discussion on Brownfields subsidies? You now have the opportunity to join the dialogue face to face. CPEO is convening an open discussion on the topic at the National Brownfields Conference.

TARGETING SUBSIDIES TO SERVE THE PUBLIC:
Continuing the Debate.

2:45 pm Monday, November 13
Room 212, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center

Meanwhile, the week-end seemed to put an end to the on-line debate. Feel free to chime in. The more creative ideas we see in advance, the more valuable our discussion will be.

And a reminder:
The National Brownfield Environmental Justice/Community Caucus meets at 7:00 pm Sunday, November 12, in Room 205BC, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.

Lenny Siegel Director, Center for Public Environmental Oversight c/o PSC, 278-A Hope St., Mountain View, CA 94041 Voice: 650/961-8918 or 650/969-1545 Fax: 650/961-8918 <lsiegel@cpeo.org> http://www.cpeo.org