2006 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 1 Nov 2006 21:11:24 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] [Fwd: Time Sensitive: $72M in EPA Brownfield Grants; Grant-Writing Training (Nov. 7th on-line teleconference); Proposal Deadline is Dec. 8th; E-Flyer Attached]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Time Sensitive: $72M in EPA Brownfield Grants; Grant-Writing Training (Nov. 7th on-line teleconference); Proposal Deadline is Dec. 8th
From: Holtzclaw.Brian@epamail.epa.gov
To: lsiegel@cpeo.org

Our program is asking for your help in distributing the attached EPA
Brownfields Region 4 grant e-flyer.  Its intention is to get the word
out on our new grant cycle.  (If you need them, we have one customized
for each of our 8 states, with its own success story as well).   As you
might be aware, the grant proposals must be submitted not later than
December 8, 2006.  The link to the FY07 Guidelines is
http://www.epa.gov/oswer/docs/grants/epa-oswer-obcr-07-01.pdf.

To ensure that Region 4 communities can successfully compete in this
year's process, we are offering an online interactive grant writing
workshop to be held on Tuesday, November 7 at 10:00 a.m.
Pre-registration is easy and is at
http://www.clu-in.org/conf/tio/r4bfgrantwriting/

We encourage organizations and networks to share this with potential
applicants.  If there's any comments or questions, please contact me.
Thanks for your continued support of EPA's Brownfields program.

Brian Holtzclaw Environmental Engineer US EPA, Region 4 Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center RCRA Division Brownfields Section 61 Forsyth St., SW, Atlanta, GA 30303 E-mail: holtzclaw.brian@epa.gov 404-562-8684 (w) or 1-800-241-1754 (toll-free) Fax: 404-562-8566 Check out our Brownfields Web Site: www.epa.gov/region4/waste/bf/

--

Lenny Siegel Director, Center for Public Environmental Oversight c/o PSC, 278-A Hope St., Mountain View, CA 94041 Voice: 650/961-8918 or 650/969-1545 Fax: 650/961-8918 <lsiegel@cpeo.org> http://www.cpeo.org