2007 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Robert Hersh" <b_hersh@verizon.net>
Date: 26 Oct 2007 18:29:25 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] EJ Forum in Providence---Nov. 3rd

>From Steven Fischbach

Rhode Island Legal Services is sponsoring a day long Environmental Justice
Forum on November 3rd, between 9AM and 3PM at the Recreation Center,
Harborside Campus of Johnson & Wales University, 305 Shipyard Street in
Providence.  The forum will feature speakers from local community and
environmental groups already working on environmental justice issues, with
an afternoon session to discuss next steps towards forming an environmental
justice group locally.

The forum is free and open to the public.  Free lunch will be provided to
those who register before Oct. 31st.  Spanish language interpreters will be
available.  To register for the event send me an email with your name,
address, organization, phone and email.  Feel free to contact me if you have
any questions.

--
Steven Fischbach
Community Lawyer