2008 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lennysiegel@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:23:56 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Barker's Alps park, Bayport, Minnesota

Barker's Alps debris being studied for possible contamination
By STEVE MORRIS
Stillwater Gazette (MN)
July 14, 2008

BAYPORT - Improvement plans for Bayport's Barker's Alps park are on hold until the contents of a dumping site is determined.

"I will call it an unsightly mess," Bayport Public Works supervisor Mel Horak said. "I have no idea how deep it goes, until we examine more details."

Bayport has submitted two applications for the site: one for a Voluntary Investigative Clean Up Program with the MPCA and a second application for the Targeted Brownfield Assessment Grant.

http://www.stillwatergazette.com/articles/2008/07/14/news/news520.txt