2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:31:58 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] New York City Brownfields web site

The New York City Mayor’s Office of Environmental Remediation (OER) has just announced the launch of its new website, "the first of many steps we will be taking to expand our web-based resources to help visitors stay up-to-date on the latest brownfield programs, services, and workshops."

See www.nyc.gov/oer to learn about the proposed Local Brownfield Cleanup Program, the NYC Clean Property Certification Program, and upcoming educational workshops and events.

Lenny