2009 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "M.Simons" <msimons@slackware.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] continuing the debate, was: When. where, and how? -

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Lawrence Malizzi wrote:
I think a good comprise is to formally take it off line and send a note
so that interested parties can join in. My two cents...
Joseph M. Hickey wrote:
I view the discussion as one of the legitimate purposes of the list.  I
haven?t read it all, but for the most part of what I have read, it is quite
a good discussion.  If you don?t want to read it, just delete it?.

Perhaps I can suggest/volunteer the following:

Discussions and follow-up responses are and should be welcome here.
However, the moderator/maintainer of this list (CPEO, and hence Lenny Siegel) is the one who can determine and/or dictate that a discussion has run it's course for the purpose, goals, and intended atmosphere of this list.

That being said, all more indepth discussion does not need to go private.. it can go to a list suited for such in-depth discussions.

I created such a list a while ago, but have not spent much time promoting it.

So, if people wish, they can join and have open discussions of brownfield topics at the following yahoo group:

MS