2011 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:52:10 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] [Fwd: Re: Former Morton Health Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma]

From: 	johnwearusa@netscape.net

Needs to be done, perpetually.  I was involved some, as city planner &
code enforcement...  We can lead the way as to more of such.
Some projects presently approved and moving forward on Rippy Road,
Gulfport MS, Biloxi, and possibly Ocean Springs. MS.  jw

John Wear, President

TRIDENT ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES & TECHNOLOGIES, Inc.
P.O. BOX 4123
GULFPORT, MISSISSIPPI 39502
(ROOTZONE HUMUS)