2011 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: larry@schnapflaw.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:43:35 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] EPA's Inspector General reviews All Appropriate Inquiries reports

Peter,

Not speaking for Barry but I can say that the recourse is to sue the consultants which is usually not a preferred outcome for clients. There have been some glaring misses the past year that have resulted in litigation. I have discussed many of these on my blog.

When I review reports, I am constantly having to ask the consultants to do additional work or follow-up. Of course, clients frequently do have lawyers get involved in the AAI process even though this is partially a legal exercise.

Schnapf Law Offices
55 East 87th Street, Ste. 8B
New York, NY 10128
212-756-2205 (p)
646-468-8483 (c)
Larry@SchnapfLaw.com
http://www.SchnapfLaw.com/

Named to Chambers USA 2009-10 Client Guide of America?s Leading Lawyers for Business.

AV? Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell

Listed in 2010 New York Super Lawyers-Metro Edition