2012 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: larry@schnapflaw.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 17:16:06 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] (no subject)

check out this article. it is yet another chapter in the long- running saga on companies are allowed to create new brownfield sites.

Where is the enforcement?
How can we allow viable companies to close plants and leave the cleanup to the taxpayers?

Watch-they will apply for brownfield funds even though there is a viable PRP out there.....

What we need is some national environmental plant closure law like NJ ISRA or some better enforcement when a plant is shuttered!

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/phillipsburg/index.ssf/2011/12/phillipsburg_town_council_auth.html

Schnapf LLC
55 East 87th Street, Ste. 8B
New York, NY 10128
212-756-2205(p)
646-468-8483(c)
Larry@SchnapfLaw.com
http://www.schnapflaw.com/
Named to Chambers USA 2009-10 Client Guide of Americaâs Leading Lawyers for Business.
AVÂ Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
Listed in 2011 Super Lawyers Business Edition
Listed in 2010-11 New York Super Lawyers-Metro Edition