National Conference for Local Governments and our Partners
Join NALGEP at National Conference on Sustainability, Brownfields and Property Transactions!
NALGEP is pleased to be collaborating with RTM Communications on an exciting national brownfields and sustainability conference to be held in Philadelphia, PA on October 7-9, 2014. We hope you will join us at this important event, which will be attended by more than 200 public and private sector leaders.
As a lead collaborator, NALGEP is organizing a number of interactive sessions designed for local governments and our partners. Topics will include:
- Public Financing Strategies to Leverage Private Investment in Brownfields
- Roundtable Session on What Makes a Good Local Government Brownfields Partner in Public-Private Partnerships
- How to Administer an Effective Local or State Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund
- How to Sustain a Local/Regional Brownfields Program
- Update on State and Federal Brownfields Policies
- Grappling with Stormwater Management Requirements
- Local Government Strategies to Promote Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Local Government Planning for Climate Resiliency
- Social Media and Other Strategies for Effective Communications on Local Environmental Matters
Other sessions organized by RTM will focus on deal flow of corporate and local government property transactions, business tactics and strategies for reducing the uncertainty caused by environmental risk, and utilizing creative environmental risk management approaches to help close deals.
Without a national EPA Brownfields Conference in 2014, this conference’s educational sessions and networking provide a valuable opportunity to stay up-to-date on brownfields redevelopment, sustainability and property transactions that minimize environmental risk. The conference will attract a wide variety of professionals in brownfields redevelopment and sustainability, including local government professionals, private sector developers, finance experts, and environmental consultants. Attendees will be able to hear from and talk with brownfields team leaders and federal agency officials, including David Lloyd, Director of U.S. EPA’s Office of Brownfields and Land Revitalization. And of course, a national brownfields event would not be complete without NALGEP’s renowned networking breakfast!
Please save the dates on your calendar, or register today!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Brownfields mailing list