2014 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 23:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: FY15 Brownfields Guidelines

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Minor-Gordon, Jerry" <Minor-Gordon.Jerry@epa.gov>
Date: October 16, 2014 5:55:15 PM PDT
Subject: FY15 Brownfields Guidelines

Subject: Guidelines are posted!

Great news!

The Assessment and Cleanup Guidelines are now available and should be posted on www.grants.gov very soon.

The Guidelines are posted on the OSWER website (http://www.epa.gov/oswer/grants-funding.htm) and will also be posted, along with the supplemental guidance documents, on the OBLR website (www.epa.gov/swerosps/bf/applicat.htm).

The direct link to the Guidelines are:

Proposals are due December 19, 2014.

Regards,

M. Jerry Minor-Gordon I Office of Brownfields & Land Revitalization I Direct: (202) 566-1817