2015 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: Call for Letters of Interest from Communities Affected by Brownfields and other announcements.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Groundwork USA <tangier@groundworkusa.org>
Date: August 21, 2015 10:55:16 AM PDT

News and Announcements from Groundwork USA
View this email in your browser

Welcome to Groundwork USA's Brownfields Technical Assistance Program and Community of Practice!

Working Together to Advance Equitable Development and Environmental Justice in Communities Nationwide

CALL FOR LETTERS OF INTEREST

Is your community affected by brownfields?

Groundwork USA is offering technical assistance to
communities affected by brownfields.

esigned to integrate equity into today's best community improvement strategies, this technical assistance is available to non-profits,
local government bodies, and tribes whose
communities
are impacted by brownfields.

For complete details on how to submit your letter of interest please click here.

Groundwork USA's Technical Assistance Program

Groundwork USA's Brownfields Technical Assistance (TA) Program is designed to help communities integrate environmental justice and equitable development best practices into their brownfields redevelopment planning.

Through this program, like-minded communities and practitioners across the country can join others in a Community of Practice where they can receive peer support and access to tools, workshops, and thought partners.

Want to learn more about our TA right away?

Groundwork USA is happy to host an introductory webinar for your region, network or organization as a way of inviting communities and practitioners to pursue our TA offerings and/or join our community of practice. If you are interested in setting up such a webinar, please contact us. In the meantime you can review our informational brochure by clicking Here.

Kate O'Brien. kate@groundworkusa.org.
Tangier Barnes. tangier@groundworkusa.org.