2017 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: <mallacci@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:18:45 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: Re: [CPEO-BIF] Under Wisconsin: Vapor Intrusion Issues in Madison

Thank you Lenny, nice work.
We continue to read about inadequate remediation and monitoring of contaminated communities and continued exposures of residents, while working very hard to develop state of the art treatments for the cancer epidemics in this society.

It would be great to see comparative case studies of cancer incidence where environmental exposures have been managed differently.  Are you familiar with any?

Thanks.
MaryAnn

MaryAnn Sorensen Allacci, PhD
PEHKA.org