2018 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Jean Hamerman <jean.hamerman@cclr.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 16:05:28 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] NYS Redevelopment Summit announcement- register to join us!

Join leading public and private redevelopment practitioners at the Center for Creative Land Recycling's NYS Redevelopment Summit: Keys to Successful Brownfield Redevelopment in 2018 and Beyond on June 13th/14th in Albany, NY.

This one-of-a kind event introduces you to must-know connections and expert know-how with technical panels,One-on-One Office Hours, a marketing pitch competition and an Exhibitor Area to help accelerate land reuse projects and drive economic investment in your communities.

CONNECT with practitioners and experts at technical sessions and panels, Office Hours, our Exhibitor Expo and Networking Reception. Click here to see dozens event partners and sponsors who you will meet at the Summit.

LEARN from experts how federal and state policy and regulatory changes, shifts in funding and programs and market trends impact your projects. Trending topics include the BUILD Act, Opportunity Zones, DEC's 375 Solid Waste Regulations, Brownfield Opportunity Area and Cleanup Programs.  You'll hear case studies on successful revitalization collaborations and community engagement best practices.

MAKE DEALS by perfecting your marketing pitch/presentation & connecting with developers/investors.

Learn more about the Summit's panels and speakers, our Marketing Pitch Competition, logistics, scholarships and register now at  https://www.cclr.org/3rd-redevelopment-summit-albany-062018. Save time, find money at the Summit.

“The experts we’ve met at CCLR conferences inspired us to rethink our approach and gave us the tools to accelerate our development efforts.” Holly Granat, Onondaga County Office of the Environment