2020 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 10:41:45 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] PSC/CPEO again asks for your support.

As you may recall, the Pacific Studies Center, the parent organization of the Center for Public Environmental Oversight, is largely dependent upon tax-deductible donations to cover our rent and other overhead – about $1750 per month. Responses to our last appeal, in June 2020, were sufficient to keep us going until December. (I would say, “keep the doors open,” but the library is sheltering in place.)

So once again we are asking for support. I am hopeful that the new federal administration, in its commitment to environmental protection, will create funding opportunities so I can again provide a robust level of environmental technical assistance to communities across the country. I am doing now what I can in the absence of funding.

Can you help?

Donations are tax-deductible, and they may be made by check or on line. See http://www.cpeo.org/donate.html.

(Please excuse the redundant messages.)

Lenny