2021 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <LSiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 14:21:30 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Fwd: National Brownfields Training Conference Postponed to 2022

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brownfields 2021 <sustainability@icma.org>

National Brownfields Training Conference Postponed to 2022
Pause Your Planning For Brownfields 2021

EPA and ICMA are committed to ensuring the National Brownfields Training Conference provides the safest and most effective networking and learning environment possible for the brownfield community. Unfortunately, ongoing public health concerns, travel restrictions, and uncertainty related to COVID-19 have yet again driven the difficult decision to postpone the December 8 – 11, 2021 conference to a later date. We understand the importance of this event and deeply appreciate the time, effort, patience, and support put forth from our speakers, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and other partners.

We also understand the importance of keeping your momentum going and getting you excited for opportunities brownfield redevelopment brings us. To do this, we are planning a couple of remote/virtual engagements with you in December. We are still making plans but stay tuned for details about upcoming virtual engagements and the dates for our rescheduled conference.

If you are already registered for this year’s conference, you have two options regarding your current registration:

  • Do nothing, and we will reserve your registration for Brownfields 2022 (dates to be determined).
  • Reach out to brownfields@prereg.net by November 1, 2021 for a full refund.

Thank you for your continued support of the National Brownfields Training Conference. We hope to see you in 2022!
Brownfield MARC Grants are open!
The day we’ve all been waiting for is here. EPA’s 2021 solicitation for Multipurpose, Assessment, RFL, and Cleanup (MARC) awards is now open. Proposals are due December 1, 2021.
We look forward to seeing you in 2022!

Lenny Siegel
Executive Director
Center for Public Environmental Oversight
A project of the Pacific Studies Center
LSiegel@cpeo.org
P.O. Box 998, Mountain View, CA 94042
Voice/Fax: 650-961-8918