2022 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: "Claire Weston (CCLR)" <claire.weston@cclr.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 13:55:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: [CPEO-BIF] Participate in a Land Reuse Photo Contest - Cash Prizes Available!

Visual storytelling is the heart of the 2022 California Land Recycling Conference photo contest, "Capture Transformation". We are seeking images that inspire, inform, and awe land reuse practitioners. Whether you’re an amateur or professional photographer, we’d love to see your best land reuse photos, whether from around your state or in your backyard.

The 1st Prize winner will be honored with the inaugural Beautifying Brownfields Award and receive $500. 2nd and 3rd place prizes are also available. Everyone attending the Conference will get in on the fun and vote!

Learn more here: https://www.cclr.org/capture-transformation-2022-land-reuse-photo-contest

--
Claire Weston | Programs and Operations Manager
Center for Creative Land Recycling