2005 CPEO Installation Reuse Forum Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 26 May 2005 21:45:39 -0000
Reply: cpeo-irf
Subject: [CPEO-IRF] Paid subscriptions

CPEO is now taking paid subscriptions to the Installation Reuse Forum.
If we don't receive payment from you, we'll send an individual reminder
notice before we end your trial subscription. Currently, the only
payment method is by check (payable to CPEO/Tides Center), but we are
making arrangements to accept on-line payments via PayPal. Note that
group subscriptions are easily arranged.

Rates are as follows:
	                                            Quarterly      Annual
Individuals	                                  $150          $500
Groups (up to 10 direct subscribers)  $450        $1500

To subscribe, print out the attached form (in Word) or the linked form
at
http://www.cpeo.org/IRFForm.htm, fill it in, and mail with a check to

CPEO c/o PSC
278-A Hope Street