2006 CPEO Installation Reuse Forum Archive

From: DCatbird37@aol.com
Date: 9 Dec 2006 18:37:45 -0000
Reply: cpeo-irf
Subject: [CPEO-IRF] Fwd: Public comments DEIR #11085R former South Weymouth Naval Air Station

Lenny,

   Although our health burdens pale next to the people living on Vieques Island who have been found to have a 62% greater incidence of cancers per capita than on the mainland of Puerto Rico, Navy and other military faction host communities deserve to be cleaned responsibly following military usage.
                                                       regards, Dave