1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: gkripke@Essential.ORG
Date: 08 May 1995 09:00:44
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Distribution of budget cuts.

Posting from Gawain Kripke <gkripke@Essential.ORG>

Ms. Raguso,

Thanks for your email. I do hope I'm not distributing incorrect
information. Unfortunately, it is the only information available. And
it was produced and developed by the Department of Defense. So I don't
really know how else to proceed.

I have been frustrated that the Department of Defense has been so slow to
develop and distribute this kind of information on the budget cuts. It's
also annoying to hear that what little information has been provided "may
be misleading".

Perhaps you would be willing to send me a copy of the most recent
information on the distribution of the $300 million FY95 budget cut to
defense cleanup recently signed by the President. Even better would be
to post the information on the careerpro conference. You should consider
this message a public information request if that makes it easier to justify
and implement.

Thanks for your interest and attention,

Gawain Kripke
FRIENDS OF THE EARTH