1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: gkripke@Essential.ORG
Date: 17 May 1995 11:15:50
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: CORRECTION

Posting from Gawain Kripke <gkripke@Essential.ORG>

CORRECTION

Yesterday, I posted a message about a proposal in Congress to exempt
Hanford from environmental law. In the message, I mentioned that a key
player in this is a freshman Republican from Washington State, Rep.
Richard "Doc" Hastings. I gave an incorrect fax number for Rep.
Hastings. The correct number is 202/225-3251.

Apologies to anyone who unsuccessfully tried to use this number.

Gawain Kripke
FRIENDS OF THE EARTH
Internet: gkripke@essential.org