1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 00:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: LAND USE AND CLEANUP STANDARDS

As Peter said, I am looking for real world examples where "clean to re-use"
has worked or has not worked. I am particularly interested in knowing how
financial institutions react to undercleaned property. Do banks provide
loans? Do insurers insure? What is necessary for them to feel that they
are adequately protected under current law? Would proposed changes in
Superfund Law - saying they can't "buy into" the liability, make a difference?
Lenny