1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: rcaves@mail.sdsu.edu
Date: 24 May 1995 09:27:43
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Fort conversion

Please send me a copy of the papers you mentioned to the following address:

Dr. Roger Caves
Professor and Coordinator
Graduate Program in City Planning
School of Public Administration and Urban Studies
San Diego State University
San Diego, CA 92182-4505

Thank you.

>Since last June I have been studying the conversion process at Fort
>Ord. My focus has been on community/stakeholder participation in the
>restoration and reuse of the base. A colleague and I have prepared
>two papers listed below. I'd be glad to send you copies just send me
>your snail mail address.
>
> Civilian Stakeholders' Participation in the Toxic Cleanup
> of Military Facilities
>
> Stakeholder Participation in the Toxic Cleanup of Military
> Facilities and its Relationship to the Prospects for
> Economic Reuse: The Case of Fort Ord, California

 Dr. Roger W. Caves voice: 619-594-6472
 Graduate Program in City Planning fax: 619-594-8931 or 1358
 San Diego State University email: roger.caves@sdsu.edu