1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: mniehues@unexmail.ucdavis.edu
Date: 26 May 1995 15:32:12
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Fort conversion

Posting from Mimi Niehues <mniehues@unexmail.ucdavis.edu>

======== Original Message ========
 To: Recipients of conference <careerpro@igc.org>
 From: meuser@cats.ucsc.edu

Since last June I have been studying the conversion process at Fort
Ord. My focus has been on community/stakeholder participation in the
restoration and reuse of the base. A colleague and I have prepared
two papers listed below. I'd be glad to send you copies just send me
your snail mail address.

 Civilian Stakeholders' Participation in the Toxic Cleanup
 of Military Facilities

 Stakeholder Participation in the Toxic Cleanup of Military
 Facilities and its Relationship to the Prospects for
 Economic Reuse: The Case of Fort Ord, California
======== Fwd by: Mona Ellerbro ========
Could you get me the copies? Thanks, Mona
======== Fwd by: Mimi Niehues ========
To: Conference "cpro.military"

Please send papers to:

 Mona Ellerbrock