1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: dmarron@cwsl.edu
Date: 21 Jul 1995 07:44:39
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: a couple of internet sites

Posting from "Dottie Marron <dmarron@cwsl.edu>" <djm@cwsl.edu>

A navy representative gave the North Island RAB members a list of
internet resources at our last meeting. There were several I thought you
all might find interesting.

Environmental Engineering E-mail List
Questions, answers, and a lot of general info on environmental
engineering are posted. Good place to ask technical questions. To
subscribe send an e-mail to: listproc@pan.cedar.univie.ac.at

leave the subject line blank

Type the following on the first line of the message: subscribe enveng-l

He also told us about a couple of good web sites

EPA URL: http://www.epa.gov
Cal-EPA URL: http://www.cahwnet.gov/epa
Navy Web Site URL: http://www.navy.mil
Navy Environmental URL: http://enviro.navy.mil
Defense Cleanup URL: http://www.dtic.dla.mil/envirodod/envirodod.html
Defense Environmental Information Exchange URL: http://128.174.5.51
(Some areas are password protected for registered DENIX users only)

Southwest Division has just put together a homepage:
http://ivory.nosc.mil/~saundel/default.html
apparently it is still small, but it's growing.

I just found out about these sites. I haven't had a chance to check
them out personally so I don't know how helpful they are.

Dottie

P.S. Thank you Mike McGee for all the info!!!!!!!