1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: ragusom@acq.osd.mil
Date: 13 Sep 1995 06:59:11
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Note to Mary Raguso

Posting from Mary Raguso 79789 <ragusom@acq.osd.mil>

John-

I reviewed your e-mail message and have sent it on to Blake Velde. Blake is a
colleague of mine in Environmental Security, who works partly on international
affairs. Since the base is in Canada, it would not be eligible for cleanup
under the Defense Environmental Restoration Account or DERA because it is on
foreign soil. DERA only covers active bases in the US and our 6 territories.
I have asked Blake to review the matter and get back to me since it is not
under my pervue.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I'll get back with you once I
have more info. on this matter.

Mary Raguso
Dept. of Defense/Environmental Security