1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 08:12:56 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Battelle wins contract.

Re: The Battelle Contract. I'll know more about this is a few weeks,
but I assume that the home base for the project will be at the
"National Test Bed" at Port Hueneme, California (Naval Facilities
Engineering Service Center). However, field work would be conducted
elsewhere.

Maybewhen some of the Navy people on this newgroup get called back to
work they can clarify.

Lenny