1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: dmarron@cwsl.edu
Date: 30 Jan 1996 08:41:09
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: TOSC

From: "Dottie Marron <dmarron@cwsl.edu>" <djm@cwsl.edu>

Has anyone heard anything about the TOSC program (sorry, I don't have
the Federal Register article in front of me so I can't tell you what
the acronym stands for). Apparently, it is a pilot program set up as
a possible alternative to TAGs. The EPA would give technical
assistance to the RAB and DOD would reimburse them.

Has anyone heard anything or, better yet, made use of the mechanism.

Dottie