1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CGumbi@aol.com
Date: 14 Feb 1996 14:35:27
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: US Army, BRAC, DERP, and the Federal Facilities Compliance Act of 10

Subject: US Army, BRAC, DERP, and the Federal Facilities Compliance Act of 10-92

2-13-96

From: Curt Gandy
RAB Co-Chair
Installation Restoration Program
Fort Ord, CA

TO: United States Army
US Army Home Page, http://www.army.mil/
csaweb@hqda.army.mil

SUBJECT: US Army, BRAC, DERP, and the Federal Facilities Compliance Act of
10-92

Dear Sirs,

Please tell me where I can access the Army Guidance(s) that encompass
Military Base Closures (BRAC) and Cleanups (DERP) "on-line".

Additionally, I want to know at what location (web site, etc.) I can access
specific information on closing (BRAC) Army bases?

Specifically, I am looking for "on-line" information relating to the on-going
(BRAC) closures and environmental cleanup (including DERP) activities at
former Army bases in California, including Fort Ord.

Thank you for your effort in helping me access this information.

Sincerely,
Curt Gandy
RAB Co-Chair