1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 17:38:44 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Conference Etiquette

Lately there has been a proliferation of personal correspondence that
has gone through this conference. I would like to remind everyone that
this conference is for information sharing purposes, posing questions,
updates on pending legislation, regulatory policies, problems and
successes encountered in the RAB process, etc.

Please, if you would like to request information from someone who
posted the availibility of a document, request that someone look into a
very site specific matter for you, do that outside of the confines of
this conference.

The address of the person who posted something to the conference is
usually listed at the top (begining) of the posted item. Send the
query directly to them. If you are having trouble deciphering the
email address please contact me (aimeeh@igc.acp.org) and I will be
happy to assist you.

If this is unclear or you have questions feel free to contact me.

Aimee Houghton
aimeeh@igc.acp.org
tel: 415-904-7750