1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:48:38 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: DERP Annual Report 1995

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>

"The Defense Environmental Restorartion Program Annual Report to
Congress for Fiscal Year 1995, Volume 1, is now available on DOD's
Environmental Home Page: http://www.dtic.mil/envirodod/envirodod.html"

Volume One of this report includes the following:

 Introduction
 Strengthening the Program
 Fast-Track Cleanup Moves Ahead
 Defense Environmental Response Task Force
 Accelerating Cleanup
 Environmental Technology
 Building Partnerships
 Return on Investment
 Restoration Advisory Board (RAB) Report to Congress for FY95
 List of Acronyms
 Acknowledgements

Though I have not yet read the report, it is well laid out, easy to
read, and simple to printout and download. At this time Volume One is
only available on the world wide web. I will keep you posted of the
availability of a hard copy and the release of Volume Two.

For those of you who do not have web browser capability, please contact
me and I will forward either a hard copy or electronic version.

Aimee Houghton
aimeeh@igc.org
tel: 415/904-7750