1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Nick Morgan <nmorgan@igc.org>
Date: 17 Feb 1997 11:05:24
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: SONORAN DESERT CEASE FIRE

CEASE FIRE: A settlement between Defenders of Wildlife and the Air
Force has resulted in a partial end to bombing of Sonoran desert
habitat of the endangered pronghorn antelope, Defenders says.
Temporary closure of one bombing site in pronghorn range and stricter
monitoring of a second is part of the settlement.

GREEN
GrassRoots Environmental Effectiveness Network
A project of Defenders of Wildlife
1101 14th St. NW, Suite 1400, Washington, DC 20005
(202) 682-9400 x290 fax:(202) 682-1331 e-mail: rfeather@clark.net
check out our web page at: http://www.defenders.org/grnhome.html