1997 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@igc.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Land Use Letter

 I support the letter as it stands. Unfortunately, since one of the intended
 group of recipients is elected officials, it is more than likely considered
 lobbying, which is against the law for military types like myself. That may
 preclude our signatures, but not our support. Drive on!

 W. Steven Huff
 MAJ, US Army
Sender: lsiegel@igc.org

Lenny,

I support the letter as it stands. Unfortunately, since one of the
intended
group of recipients is elected officials, it is more than likely
considered
lobbying, which is against the law for military types like myself. That
may
preclude our signatures, but not our support. Drive on!

W. Steven Huff
MAJ, US Army

Lenny Siegel
Director, SFSU CAREER/PRO (and Pacific Studies Center)
c/o PSC, 222B View St., Mountain View, CA 94041
lsiegel@igc.org