1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:50:53 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Nat'l Advisory Board On Environmental Restoration (NABER)

Thanks for this post. I can see an RAB is not all roses. I am still
wondering why the Contractor and DOD have waited so long to set up, allow
or cause to be formed an RAB at SFAAP. The plant has been closed for 5
years and DOD has stated clean it up, to which the contractor has stated,
DOD has caused the problem by what DOD wanted done in the first place.

Jim Oyler