1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: cathyd@salinas.net
Date: 12 Feb 1998 15:17:55
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Arc's comments on NABER

After reading Arc's comments on NABER I must say that one suggestion
stood out and clearly made a lot of sense. That is the suggestion for
RAB representation on the DERTF.

RAB representation on the DERTF is an attractive proposal. Pursuing that
avenue can give community representation a new level of participation
and give DERTF a stronger community tie. Since shortening the time
period for implemetation is a concern I for one support this proposal
whole heartily , whether it be in conjunction with a NABER and RAB
CAUCAS or as a joint effort.

Great idea!

Cathy Duncan