1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Vernon Brechin <vbrechin@igc.apc.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 16:27:27 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Posted for info: I have not checked this out.

 12/01/98
Interested parties:

I just used the web to do a bit of research and found the following
information sources.

An alternative viewpoint in the form of a news article. "Sister Sludge"
Activist Adrienne Anderson stirs up the sewage board with a warning on
plutonium. by Stuart Steers at Westword.com

http://www.westword.com/1997/072497/news1.html

Metro Wastewater Reclamation
6450 York St.
Denver, CO
303/286-3000

Dr. Adrienne Anderson - Environmental Studies Instructor
University of Colorado at Boulder
adrienne.anderson@colorado.edu
>From a Yahoo e-mail search.

Vern Brechin