1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Susan Gawarecki <loc@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:44:46 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Benecia UXO

Regarding Lenny's letter to Cal-EPA, I think there is an even higher
risk to the construction workers who will be excavating soil and moving
heavy equipment around the site.  This should be mentioned in the
letter.

Susan L. Gawarecki, Ph.D., Executive Director
Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee, Inc.
136 South Illinois Avenue, Suite 208
Oak Ridge, Tennessee  37830
Phone (423) 483-1333; Fax (423) 482-6572; E-mail loc@icx.net
VISIT OUR UPDATED WEB SITE:  http://www.local-oversight.org