1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: hdqrs@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Off-Base Sampling

Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:10:50 -0500

At 04:36 PM 8/1/99 -0700, Lenny Siegel wrote:
>Where there are indications of possible contamination migration, does
>the installation in your area conduct off-site sampling,  of
>groundwater, surface water, and/or other media?

SFAAP

Per the EPA member of our RAB I am told the only off site testing that has
been done was to obtain backgroung samples to compare with on-site testing.

He also states the Army was to do testing of one well site that was used
for potable water.  He did not know/have info that would back up the well
site testing todate.

Jim Oyler