1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:48:05 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: CPEO Policy Regarding Copyrighted Materials

Aimee Houghton recently introduced me to all of you.  I will be acting as
the new listserve moderator and I am very excited to be a member of the
CPEO staff.

Thanks very much for continuing to send important information to the
military listserve.  I wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone
of our policy regarding posting copyrighted material. We can not
redistribute copyrighted material via the listserve without permission
because of copyright laws.

It is our policy either to 1) publish summaries or 2) publish one or
two introductory paragraphs along with a hyperlink.  We would be happy to
do the latter ourselves if that is more convenient for you.  The message I
forwarded to the listserve today, entitled "Puerto Rican agency threatens
to deny permit to U.S. Navy", is a good example to follow.  If you have
any questions or need more information please e-mail me at cpeo@cpeo.org
or you can phone me at 415.405.7751.  Thanks very much for your
cooperation and participation.

Pauline Simon

CPEO
425 Market Street, 2nd Floor