2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: rama@accutek.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:51:41 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Sierra Army Depot

make make clear that the Open Burning/ Open Detonation of munitions at the
Depot is an extremely controversial subject. Citizen and Tribal concerns
abound regarding the ecological and health risks associated with these
activities. We are also very concerned that the California Department of
Toxic Substances has stepped in line with the Army. Most determinations made
by the Department are "theoretical" in natural and not based on sound
scientific studies.

If you would like more information on the subject we have posted the most
recent articles on our website at http://www.rama-usa.org/herlong02.htm#five

Grace Marie Potorti
Director
Rural Alliance for Military Accountability (RAMA)
P.O. Box 60036
Reno, NV  89506
Phone: 775-677-7001
Fax: 775-677-7001*
E-mail: rama@accutek.com
Website: http://www.rama-usa.org

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

Get your favorite topic delivered daily.
http://www.topica.com/t/11