2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: NSchumac@dtsc.ca.gov
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:53:14 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] disposal of ordnance and hazardous waste query

Jim Austreng of our Department, part of California Environmental Protection
Agency, just recently passed on his response to this query. He said" I
suspect that the Donovan Blast Chamber may help but that is a very
expensive alternative and the mobile unit has a 15 pound net explosive
weight limitation."

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

Get your favorite topic delivered daily.
http://www.topica.com/t/11