2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: strohman@email.msn.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:06:11 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] OB/OD Containment

To All
    I have observed several references within the postings on this site of
new and wonderful technological advancements in OB/OD containment.  I recall
a reference to the possibility of containing up to a 1000 pound NEW shot.
Are all effects from the blast contained, i.e. blast, frag, gases?  How many
times can this device be used before needing replacement?  If any of this is
true and can be demonstrated, I'd appreciate the courtesy of a reply with
information concerning the supplier of this technology.  There are large sums
of funds being expended to develop something that appears to already exist
out there in the environmental community.  I would like to get any specifics
available.

R/S

Scott Strohman

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at

http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com
Enlighten your in-box.         http://www.topica.com/t/15